Given the expenses that come with moving, I’ve all but eliminated my shopping budget to focus on purchasing furniture and home decor items. These restrictions do nothing but increase my desire to shop. To help satisfy the urge I thought I’d share another favorite fashion staple. Given that the weather around here has started to get a little nippy, I’ve gotten far too excited about my fall wardrobe. In particular, I love these military jackets (also called utility jackets, parkas, or anoraks), which are great for layering and dressing up or down. I actually bought a second one because I was wearing the one I have so often!
1. H&M Parka – available in khaki green or black ($49.95)
2. Forever 21 Life In Progress™ Parka Jacket – available in olive or charcoal ($34.80)
3. Lily Aldridge for Velvet by Graham & Spencer Army Jacket – available in forest green or navy ($150)
4. ‘Jacob’ Military Parka ($120)
5. Lily Aldridge for Velvet Jacket – Army ($148)
6. Ella Moss Jacket – Utilitarian ($298; on sale for $238.40!)