I’ve decided I’m going to get back into wearing high heels. In college I became one with my flip-flops and ever since heels have seemed like an insurmountable task. If I’m being realistic, I don’t walk around that much during the day and I’ve accumulated quite the collection of pumps that sit unused, so there is nothing holding me back. After reading about Christian Louboutin’s new line of nude heels I was inspired to try to integrate my own nude pumps back into my wardrobe as an everyday staple and not reserve them for special occasions. Here are some of the varieties of styles (and prices) you can find leg lengthening pumps to fit your wardrobe.
1. Kate Spade New York Pointed Toe Pumps – Licorice High Heel – available in powder (pictured), taupe or black ($298)
2. Steve Madden ‘Deeny’ Pump – available in blush (pictured) or black ($99.95)
3. Steven by Steve Madden Ravesh – available in nude (pictured), olive or black ($149)
4. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Pointy Toe Pump – available in nude (pictured), coral, cherry red, burgundy or black patent ($595)
5. Via Spiga Open Toe Mary Jane Pumps – Roseanne High Heel – available in nude (pictured) or black ($198)
6. BCBGMAXAZRIA ‘Opia’ Pump – available in natural (pictured) or black lace ($195)