Now that the holiday madness has concluded I’m trying to get back into the habit of posting regularly. In honor of awards season beginning tonight with the Golden Globes, I thought I’d share a few thoughts on statement necklaces. This trend has been around for a year or two, but if you get the right pieces I think they can live in your wardrobe for years to come. Personally, with items as noticeable as these, I don’t like to invest too much money since I won’t be wearing them frequently. However, there are some beautiful more upscale pieces, so it’s all about finding where your style meets with your budget.
1. Forever 21 Bold Bauble Bib Necklace – available in pink (pictured) or black ($10.80)
2. Forever 21 Faceted Faux Stone Bib Necklace – available in blue (pictured, I own this one and get compliments whenever I wear it!), pink or turquoise ($8.80)
3. Aqua Floral Bib Necklace, 18” – available in black (pictured), blue or nude ($78)
5. Kendra Scott ‘Harlow’ Frontal Necklace – available in cobalt (pictured), black onyx, goldstone, green onyx, slate cateye, turquoise or white mother of pearl ($195)
6. J. Crew Radiating Triangles Necklace ($138)