Leopard print is a neutral. Let that sink in. I had to explain it to the boy to validate a purchase last weekend during a serious shopping spree. J. Crew had leopard print wedges (in my size!) that were originally $358 and I snagged them for about $130. I love leopard print because it is simultaneously fun and professional, something you can wear to work or out on the town. If leopard print apparel is outside of your comfort zone or you feel it’s inappropriate for your environment, try animal print accessories. These small touches can make a simple ensemble suddenly stylish while still remaining classic. Here are some great options for showing your wild side–on your paws.
1. H&M Pumps ($29.95, online exclusive)
2. Ivanka Trump ‘Sophia’ Calf Hair Platform Pump ($109.95)
3. BP. ‘Moveover’ Pointy Toe Flat ($49.95)
4. Madewell The Sidewalk Skimmer in Calf Hair ($118, on sale for $99.50!)
5. Kendall & Kylie Madden Girl ‘Karizma’ Sandal ($69.95, on sale for $46.87!)
6. J. Crew Camden Calf Hair Sandals ($198)